Managing Role Groups
Minimum Required Role: Configurator (also provided by Cluster Administrator, Limited Cluster Administrator , and Full Administrator)
- Go to a service status page.
- Click the Instances or Configuration tab.
- Click Role Groups.
- Click the group you want to manage. Role instances assigned to the role group are listed.
- Perform the appropriate procedure for the action:
- Click the role group name, and click Rename.
- Specify the new name and click Rename.
You cannot delete any of the default groups. The group must first be empty; if you want to delete a group you've created, you must move any role instances to a different role group.
- Click the role group name.
- Click Delete, and confirm by clicking Delete. Deleting a role group removes it from host templates.
- Select the role instance(s) to move.
- Select .
- In the pop-up that appears, select the target role group and click Move.