Log results are displayed in a list.
The logs list contains the following columns:
- Host - The host where this log entry appeared. Clicking this link will take you to the Host Status page.
- Log Level - The log level (severity) associated with this log entry.
- Time - The date and time this log entry was created.
- Source - The class that generated the message.
- Message - The message portion of the log entry. Clicking View Log File displays the Log Details page, which presents a display of the full log, showing the selected message (highlighted) and the 100 messages before and after it in the log.
If there are more results than can be shown on one page (per the Results per Page setting you selected), Next and Prev buttons let you view additional results.