The Processes Tab
The Processes page shows the processes that run as part of this service role, with a variety of metrics about those processes.
- To view the processes running for a role instance, select a service instance to display the Status page for that service.
- Click the Instances tab.
- From the list of roles, select one to display that role instance's Status page.
- Click the Processes tab.
- To see the location of a process' configuration files, and to view the Environment variable settings, click the Show link under Configuration Files/Environment.
- If the process provides a Web UI (as is the case for the NameNode, for example) click the link to open the Web UI for that process.
- To see the most recent log entries, click the Show Recent Logs link.
- To see the full log, stderr, or stdout log files, click the appropriate links.