Viewing Service Instance Details
You can view service instance details such as the name of the role instance, the host on which it is running, the rack assignment, and more.
- Do one of the following:
- In the tab, if the cluster is displayed in full form, click ServiceName in a ClusterName table.
- In the tab, click ClusterName and then click ServiceName.
- Select .
- Click the Instances tab on the service's navigation bar. This shows all instances of all role types configured for the selected service.
The information on this page shows:
- The name of the role instance. Click the name to view the role status for that role.
- The host on which it is running. Click the hostname to view the host status details for the host.
- The rack assignment.
- The status. A single value summarizing the state and health of the role instance.
- Whether the role is currently in maintenance mode. If the role has been set into maintenance mode explicitly, you will see the following icon (). If it is in effective maintenance mode due to the service or its host having been set into maintenance mode, the icon will be this ().
- Whether the role is currently decommissioned.