What's New in Cloudera Manager 7.8.1
New features and changed behavior for Cloudera Manager 7.8.1
- Routing email alerts to different email addresses (Technical Preview)
- You can now configure the alert rules in Cloudera Manager to send email alerts to various email addresses based on rules you provide for users, hosts, services, roles, and alert rules. See Alert email routing. This feature is in technical preview and should not be used in a production environment.
What's new in Installation and Upgrade for CDP Private Cloud Data Services 1.4.1
- New Procedure for decommissioning ECS hosts
- See Decommissioning ECS hosts.
- A custom, external Docker Repository is now available for Embedded Container Service (ECS) clusters
- During installation of an ECS cluster, you can select an option to use an external, custom Docker Repository that you manage in your environment. See Docker repository access.
- Pre-installation validation added to ECS Installation
- The following items are validated before installing the Control Plane: Jobs, service accounts, cluster role bindings, whether the KUBECONFIG file has administrator privileges, that the base cluster has the truststore setup JKS format, and tests the vault.
- Hosts are now inspected before creating an ECS cluster
- The following items are now inspected:
- Supported Operating System
- Required ports are available