When using the Community Edition and encounter an error, you can use the following examples to help you troubleshoot the issue.
- 'Port is already in use' error message
- You need to verify that the required ports are available and not already in use.
- Use one of the following commands to see which ports are in used:
- exited 137 error message
- If you see
tmp-sqlio-1 exited with code 137error message in the Streaming SQL Engine log, you need to the modify docker memory Resources settings.
- Open Docker Desktop, go to the , and set memory limit to 4 GB
- If you are running a previous cluster and need to restart the Community Edition from scratch, you can run the following commands:
docker-compose down docker rm -f $(docker ps -a -q) docker volume rm $(docker volume ls -q) docker-compose up -d