Widgets can be created on Streaming SQL Console when a SQL query is submitted and the job is successfully running.
Navigate to the Streaming SQL Console.
- Go to your cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select SQL Stream Builder from the list of services.
.The Streaming SQL Console opens in a new window.
Open a project from the Projects page of Streaming SQL
You are redirected to the Explorer view of the project.
- Select an already existing project from the list by clicking the Open button or Switch button.
- Create a new project by clicking the New Project button.
- Import a project by clicking the Import button.
Click Dashboard from the Project Manager.
Click New Widgets.
The Widget editor page appears.The Widget editor page consist of the following windows:
- Data source, where you can select the job and its corresponding data sources for the widget.
- Visualization Type where you can provide information and customize the visualization type.
- Preview of the created widget, where you can check the configurations and customization of the widget that will be added to the Dashboard.
Select a Data Source.
The running jobs will be automatically displayed and categorized based on the Sampler or the Materialized View endpoint name of the corresponding job.For more information, see the Choosing data sources section.
Select a Visualization type.
A preview is available from the selected data source and visualization type.
Customize the Visualization based on the available options.
For more information, see the Customizing visualization types section.
The created widget is added to the Dashboard page.You can manage the created widget on the Dashboard by clicking , and selecting Edit to go back to the widget editor page and make changes to the visualization, or Remove to delete the widget.