Using connectors with templates
Some of the connectors have default templates in Streaming SQL Console that allows you to create tables with them easily. These predefined templates not only contain the CREATE TABLE statement, but every mandatory and optional argument that is needed for the table.
Navigate to the Streaming SQL Console.
- Go to your cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select SQL Stream Builder from the list of services.
.The Streaming SQL Console opens in a new window.
Open a project from the Projects page of Streaming SQL
You are redirected to the Explorer view of the project.
- Select an already existing project from the list by clicking the Open button or Switch button.
- Create a new project by clicking the New Project button.
- Import a project by clicking the Import button.
- Click next to Jobs from the Explorer.
.The SQL Editor for the created job opens in a tab.
- Click Templates.
Select one of the connector templates.
CREATE TABLEstatement is imported to the SQL Editor.