Stopping SQL stream jobs
Before upgrading your cluster, you need to stop your running jobs on the Jobs page of Streaming SQL Console, and stop all Flink and SQL Stream Builder related YARN sessions. Otherwise Flink will not be able to submit applications to YARN after upgrade.
Navigate to the Streaming SQL Console.
- Go to your cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select SQL Stream Builder from the list of services.
.The Streaming SQL Console opens in a new window.
Open a project from the Projects page of Streaming SQL
You are redirected to the Explorer view of the project.
- Select an already existing project from the list by clicking the Open button or Switch button.
- Create a new project by clicking the New Project button.
- Import a project by clicking the Import button.
Select Jobs on the homepage of your project.
Click on at the jobs you want to stop.
You can further filter down the results, by directly searching for the job name in the Search field.
After you stop the SQL job on Streaming SQL Console, go back to Cloudera Manager to stop the YARN session.
Navigate to the YARN Resource Manager to stop the SQL Stream Builder YARN
- Select YARN from the list of Services.
- Select YARN.
The running SSB applications are displayed.
- Select the application you need to stop.
- Click Settings.
- Click Kill application.