Adding Flink as a Service
You need to use the Add Service wizard in Cloudera Manager to include the Flink service on your cluster. When assigning roles, you must install Flink, HDFS, and YARN Gateway roles on the same node from where the Flink jobs are submitted.
- Make sure that the Flink CSD file is in the
- Make sure that the CSA parcel is added to Cloudera Manager.
- Check that the following components are installed on your cluster:
Mandatory components Optional components YARN Kafka HDFS HBase Zookeeper Schema Registry Streams Messaging Manager Kudu Hive Atlas
- Open Cloudera Manager.
- On the Home screen, select the drop-down menu to the right of your cluster.
- Select Add Service.
From the list, select Flink as the type of service, then
The Add Service wizard is displayed.
- Choose HBase and Hive as Optional dependency if needed for the source and sink solution, then click Continue.
Assign roles to the History Server and Gateway, then click
Review the changes needed for your service.
You can leave this page blank as the settings are configured automatically. You can later change the security settings at.
- Click Continue and wait until the first run of the Flink service is completed.
Click Continue and then