Streaming Analytics in Cloudera
Cloudera Streaming Analytics (CSA) offers real-time stream processing and streaming analytics powered by Apache Flink. Flink implemented on CDP provides a flexible streaming solution with low latency that can scale to large throughput and state. Additionally to Flink, CSA includes SQL Stream Builder to offer data analytical experience using SQL queries on your data streams.
Key features of Cloudera Streaming Analytics
- SQL Stream Builder
- SQL Stream Builder is a job management interface to compose and run Streaming SQL on streams, as well as to create durable data APIs for the results.
- Cloudera Platform
- Implementing Flink on the Cloudera Platform allows you to easily integrate with Runtime components, and have all the advantages of cluster and service management with Cloudera Manager.
- Streaming Platform
- For streaming analytics, CSA fits into a complete streaming platform augmented by Apache Kafka, Schema Registry, Streams Messaging Manager in the Cloudera Runtime stack.
- Supported Connectors
- CSA offers Kafka, HBase, HDFS, Kudu and Hive as connectors to choose based on the requirements of your application deployment.
- Monitoring Solutions
- Within CSA, Kafka Metrics Reporter, Streams Messaging Manager and the reworked Flink Dashboard helps you monitor and troubleshoot your Flink applications.
- Additional Frameworks
- The log aggregation framework and job tester framework in CSA also enables you to create more reliable Flink applications for production.