Adding Custom Catalogs
You can use custom catalogs in cases when you need to add a catalog that is not predefined in the Streaming SQL Console, and when more advanced settings need to be specified for the catalogs. This case you need to provide the configuration directly to Flink with the custom catalog option.
- Go to your cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Click SQL Stream Builder from the list of services.
Click SQLStreamBuilder Console.
The Streaming SQL Console opens in a new window.
- Click Data Providers from the main menu.
Click Register Catalog.
The Add Catalog window appears.
- Add a Name to your catalog.
- Select Custom from the Catalog Type drop-down.
- Provide a Property Name and Value for the Catalog.
Click on Add Filter.
- Provide a Database and Table filter if you want to select specific tables to use from the catalog.
- Click on Validate.
- If the validation is successful, click Add Tables.