Adding Hive as Catalog
After installing Hive as a service on your cluster, you can add it as a Catalog in SQL Stream Builder (SSB) to use it in Flink DDL.
- Make sure that you have Hive service on your cluster.
- Go to your cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Click SQL Stream Builder from the list of services.
Click SQLStreamBuilder Console.
The Streaming SQL Console opens in a new window.
- Click Data Providers from the main menu.
Click Register Catalog.
The Add Catalog window appears.
- Add a Name to your catalog.
- Select Hive from the Catalog Type drop-down.
Click on Add Filter.
- Provide a Database and Table filter if you want to select specific tables to use from the catalog.
- Click on Validate.
- If the validation is successful, click Add Tables.