Download location of CSA
The Cloudera Streaming Analytics (CSA) software artifacts can be downloaded from the Cloudera Archive. To access the Flink and SQL Stream Builder (SSB) artifacts, you must have an active subscription agreement and a license key file along with the required authentication credentials (username and password).
- Contact your Cloudera sales representative.
- File a non-technical case within the Cloudera support portal for our Support team to assist you.
- Use the CDP Private Cloud Credential Generator (requires a license key):
- Log in to the account associated with your license and subscription agreement on cloudera.com.
- Go to the CDP Private Cloud Base Downloads page.
- Click Download Now.
- Enter the text of the “PGP Signed Message” within your license key in the Generate Credentials text box.
- Click Generate Credentials.
The Credential Generator returns your username and password.
Download location of CSA artifacts
|Apache Flink CSD||https://archive.cloudera.com/p/csa/188.8.131.52/csd/FLINK-1.14.0-csa184.108.40.206-cdh220.127.116.11-551-19591977.jar|
|SQL Stream Builder CSD||https://archive.cloudera.com/p/csa/18.104.22.168/csd/SQL_STREAM_BUILDER-1.14.0-csa22.214.171.124-cdh126.96.36.199-551-19591977.jar|