Uploading and unlocking your keytab in SSB
After setting Kerberos or Knox authentication for SSB, you need to unlock the user specific keytabs on the Streaming SQL Console by providing your keytab password or uploading the keytab file. You cannot submit jobs until the keytab stays locked.
- Before unlocking the keytab, you need to authenticate your username.
Navigate to the Streaming SQL Console.
The Streaming SQL Console opens in a new window.
- Go to your cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select SQL Stream Builder from the list of services.
- Click .
- Click your username on the main menu of the Streaming SQL Console.
Click Manage keytab.
The Keytab Manager window appears.You can either unlock the keytab already existing on the cluster, or you can directly upload your keytab file in the SQL Stream Builder.
Unlock your keytab by providing the Principal
Name and Password, and clicking
Upload your keytab by clicking on the Upload
tab, uploading the keytab file directly to the Console, and clicking
- Unlock your keytab by providing the Principal Name and Password, and clicking Unlock Keytab.