Configuring custom Kerberos principal for SQL Stream Builder
The Kerberos principal for SQL Stream Builder is configured by default to use the same service principal as the default process user. However, you can change the default setting by providing a custom principal in Cloudera Manager.
- Go to your Cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select SQL Stream Builder from the list of services.
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Search for the Kerberos principal by entering kerberos in the search field.
- Provide a custom name to the Kerberos Principal property.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Actions > Restart next to the SQL Stream Builder service name to restart the service