Restarting SQL jobs
You can restart an already running job when it is active in the SQL Editor. You can also restart a stopped job by executing it again either from the Console page or the SQL Jobs page.
Restarting a running SQL job
If the job is currently loaded to the SQL Editor, you need to click on the Restart button to restart the job.
Executing a stopped SQL job
- Executing stopped job from Console page
- You need to click on the SQL Jobs button to open the list of SQL jobs window. Without selecting the stopped job, click on the button next to the job status, and select Execute.
- Executing job from SQL Jobs page
- On the SQL Jobs page, you need to click on the button next to the job status, and select Execute.
- You can filter down the list of job only to the stopped jobs by selecting Stopped from the filters.
- For changing the order, click on the name of the column, the direction of the ordering is indicated next to the column name by arrows. For further filtering, you can either click the button next to the column name or under the row of the column name. The filtering value can be changed by typing the values directly to the filtering row, the conditions need to be changed using the filtering arrow.