Additional Configuration for Cluster Sensitivity Profiler
In addition to the generic configuration, there are additional parameters for the Cluster Sensitivity Profiler that can optionally be edited.
- Click Profilers in the main navigation menu on the left.
- Click Configs to view all of configured profilers.
- Select the cluster for which you need to edit profiler configuration.
The list of profilers for the selected clusters is displayed.
- Click the Cluster Sensitivity Profiler to edit.
The Profiler Configuration tab is displayed in the right panel.
- Toggle the Enable button to enable Cluster Sensitivity Profiler. Select Disable if you do not want to run the Cluster Sensitivity Profiler.
Select the Sample Data Size.
- From the drop down, select the type of sample data size.
- Enter the value based on the previously selected type.
- Select the queue, schedule, and advanced configuration details as specified in Edit Profiler Configuration.
- Add Asset Filter Rules as needed to customize the selection and deselection of assets which the profiler profiles. For more information, see Setting Asset filter rules.
- Toggle the state of the profiler from Active to Inactive as needed.
- Click Save to apply the configuration changes to the selected profiler. The changes should appear in the profiler description.