When you select a property value, a filter breadcrumb shows above the search results.
You can further refine your search results using filters as follows:
- Owner - From all the owner names that appear, you can select the owner to further refine the results and display those search results with the selected owner.
- Database - Select the database to view all the assets stored in that database.
- Table Tag - Use table tags to refine your search results. You can add business metadata as table tags in Atlas and use these tags to refine your search results and view the details of the required data asset.
- Created Within - You can choose to refine your search results of assets within the data lake to view the data assets created within the last 7 days, 15 days, or 30 days. You can also add custom values such as 5 days or 10 days to view specific information.
- Created Before - Depending on the time when the assets were created, you can choose to refine the search results and view data assets created before 1 day, 7 days, or 15 days. You can add custom values to view data assets created before the days of your preference such as 8 days or 12 days.
Click Clear for any filter to clear the selection. You can use a combination of filters to view the required data assets.