Additional Configuration for Hive Column Profiler
In addition to the generic configuration, there are additional parameters for the Hive Column Profiler that can optionally be edited.
- Click Profilers in the main navigation menu on the left.
- Click Configs to view all of the configured profilers.
- Select the cluster for which you need to edit profiler configuration.
The list of profilers for the selected clusters is displayed.
- Click the Hive Column Profiler to edit.
The Profiler Configuration tab is displayed in the right panel.
- Select the queue and schedule details as specified in Edit Profiler Configuration.
Add Asset Filter Rules as needed to customize the selection and deselection of assets
which the profiler profiles. For more information, see Setting Asset filter rules.
- Select the Sample Data Size.
- From the drop down, select the type of sample data size.
- Enter the value based on the previously selected type.
- Click Save to apply the configuration changes to the selected profiler. The changes should appear in the profiler description.