Viewing Profiler Jobs
You can monitor the overall health of your profiler jobs by viewing their status on the.
Each profiler runs a Spark job on a user-defined schedule defined via the profiler configuration. You can view the status of each of those jobs for all your clusters.
Monitoring the profiler jobs has the following uses:
- By seeing long-term trends in job execution, you can determine the overall health of your profilers.
- If you do a data ingest, you can find out if the profiling has completed.
- Knowing when jobs first failed can help when troubleshooting problems with profilers.
You can take the following actions:
- Filter by cluster, job status, or profiler.
- Sort by jobs ID, status, start time, cluster, queue, or profilers.
- Expand or narrow to show a day, week, or month of jobs.