Managing virtual clusters
You can view configuration, metrics, and logs for existing virtual clusters. You can also view jobs associated with a cluster, clone a cluster, and delete a cluster
To view cluster details:
- Navigate to the Cloudera Data Engineering Overview page by clicking the Data Engineering tile in the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) management console.
- In the Environments column, select the environment containing the virtual cluster you want to manage.
- In the Virtual Clusters column on the right, click the Cluster Details icon for the virtual cluster you want to manage.
- On the Configuration tab, you can view details about the cluster, including the cluster name and CDP environment. These parameters cannot be modified.
The virtual cluster Overview page provides details about the virtual cluster, and includes links to several resources, such as the API documentation, and the Jobs API URL. You can switch between the following tabs to view additional information:
- The Configuration tab lists details about the cluster, including the cluster name, CDP environment, and the CPU and memory auto-scale ranges. These parameters cannot be modified. If you need different auto-scale ranges, create a new virtual cluster.
- The Logs tab displays the latest log entries for the virtual cluster.