Adding Ozone data connector for Cloudera Data Engineering service
You can configure Ozone as the backend storage for Cloudera Data Engineering (CDE) workloads.
- In the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) console, click the Data Engineering tile. The CDE Home page displays.
- Click Administration in the left navigation menu. The Administration page displays.
- In the Services column, click for the CDE service you want to configure for accessing the Ozone file system.
- Click the Data Connectors tab. On the Data Connectors tab, you can view details about the existing data connectors, if any, including the CDE service name, URL for the storage, CDH Version, and the CDP environment.
- Click Create A Connector. The Create A Connector dialog box is displayed.
- Specify the connector's name.
- Select Ozone from the Type of Connector drop-down list.
- Review the summary and click Create Connector.