Deleting Ozone data connector for Cloudera Data Engineering service
You can delete an existing data connector.
- In the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) console, click the Data Engineering tile. The CDE Home page displays.
- Click Administration in the left navigation menu. The Administration page displays.
- In the Services column, click icon for the CDE service you want to configure for accessing the Ozone file system.
- Click the Data Connectors tab. On the Data Connectors tab, you can view details about the existing data connectors, if any, including the service name and CDP environment.
- Click in the Actions column next to the data connector, and then click Delete.
- In the Delete Connector dialog box, click Confirm to delete the data connector.