Managing a CDE Service
You can view configuration, metrics, and logs of existing CDE services. You can use the Edit option to make the configuration changes dynamically.
- In the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) console, click the Data Engineering tile. The CDE Home page displays.
- Click Administration in the left navigation menu. The Administration page displays.
- In the Services column, click the Service Details icon for the CDE service you want to manage.
- On the Configuration tab, you can view details about the service, including the service name and CDP environment.
- Optional: Click the Edit option to make the configuration changes dynamically which may take a few minutes to update.
You can switch between the following tabs to view additional information:
- The Configuration tab lists details about the service name, CDP environment, and the CPU and memory capacity. You can modify the CPU and memory capacity dynamically.
- The Charts tab displays the charts related to CPU Requests, Memory Requests, Jobs, and Nodes.
- The Logs tab displays the latest log entries for the CDE service.
- The Diagnostics tab provides option to generate and download diagnostics bundle.