Fixed issues in Cloudera Data Engineering on CDP Private Cloud
Review the list of issues that are resolved in the Cloudera Data Engineering (CDE) service in the CDP Data Services 1.5.1 release.
- DEX-10055: Interacting with a killed session builder in CDP Private Cloud
- With this fix, the session will no longer be unresponsive.
- DEX-7513: Patching an airflow DAG keeps the total run number even though the history is not retained
- With this fix, you can view the old run logs.
- DEX-9895: DEX VC API response shows Spark version as 2.4.7
- With this fix, in CDE 1.5.1, Spark 3.2.3 is displayed as the default version in a CDE Spark Virtual Cluster as expected.