Set FreeIPA password
FreeIPA password is used for access to Data Hub clusters via SSH, via endpoints such as JDBC/ODBC, and some UIs such as DAS.
The FreeIPA password is independent from your SSO password.
To set or reset the password:
- Sign in to the CDP web interface.
- Navigate to Management Console > User Management.
- Search for your user and then click on your user name:
- Click on Set Password for User:
- In the dialog box that appears, enter the FreeIPA password twice:
- Click Set FreeIPA Password.