Obtain a cluster definition from an existing cluster
You can obtain a cluster definition from the details of an existing clusters.
- Log in to the CDP web interface.
- In the Management Console, navigate to Data Hub Clusters and click on a specific cluster to navigate to cluster details.
- Click on Actions > Show CLI Command.
- Click on Copy the JSON to copy the content.
- Save the cluster definition.
In the Management Console, navigate to Environments > Shared Resources >
Cluster Definitions > Register Cluster Definition:
- Provide a name for your cluster definition
- Paste the cluster definition content directly, or by first saving it to a JSON file and then uploading the file.
- Click Register when done.
Once done, your custom cluster definition is displayed under Environments > Shared Resources > Cluster Definitions.