Create a cluster
You can quickly create clusters from default cluster definitions within an existing AWS environment.
To create a cluster:
- Navigate to the Management Console > Environments > click on an environment where you would like to create a cluster > click Create Data Hub Cluster.
- Provide the following:
- Select Cluster Definition.
- In the Services section, select a specific cluster definition: either CDP 1.0 - Data Engineering template or CDP 1.0 - Data Mart template.
- Under General Settings > Cluster Name, provide some name for your cluster.
- Click on Provision Cluster to trigger cluster creation.