Sync a cluster
The sync option allows you to synchronize Data Hub with the cloud provider and with Cloudera Manager.
Use the sync option if you:
- Made changes on your cloud provider side (for example, deleted cluster VMs) and you would like to synchronize Data Hub with the cloud provider.
- Manually changed service status in Cloudera Manager (for example, restarted services).
- Log in to the CDP web interface.
- Navigate to the Management Console > Data Hub Clusters
- Browse to cluster details.
- Click Actions and select Sync.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Your Data Hub cluster infrastructure is synchronized based on changes on the cloud
provider. The updates are written to the “Event History”:
The cluster state synchronized with Cloudera Manager: The cluster's state is up to date. 8/2/2019, 8:44:10 PM Synced instance states with the cloud provider. 8/2/2019, 8:44:09 PM