Managing site settings
CDP Data Visualization is highly configurable, with many site-wide settings, and settings at the level of individual visuals, dashboards, and filters.
The Site Settings menu turns on or off specific CDP Data Visualization features.
Follow these general steps to turn on and configure Site Settings.
Click the Gear icon to open the Site
Administration menu, and select Site Settings.
In the Site Settings window, select one or more of the options
described in the following sections:
- Setting default dashboard width
- Enabling dataset field renaming
- Enabling derived data
- Enabling visual options
- Enabling explore
- Downloading maximum number of rows in CSV files
- Downloading maximum rows in visuals
- Setting the maximum width of canvas visuals
- Customizing the help menu
- Enabling API keys for interactive map visuals
- Specifying an atlas mapbox server at the site level
- Enabling scheduled jobs
- Enabling and customizing email settings
- Setting authentication parameters
- Enabling custom styling
- Scroll to the top of the interface, and click Save.