Networks: link color shelf
By default, the links of the network visual have the same thickness and length. CDP Data Visualization Network visual has a data shelf, Link color, that uses a specified palette to plot different link colors.To specify the link color categories, follow these steps:
- Choose the appropriate palette, as described in Networks: link color menu.
- Add the
roundfield to the Link Color shelf.
- Click the
roundfield on the shelf, to see the Field Properties menu.
- In the Field Properties menu, select [ ] Enter/Edit Expression.
- In the expression editor, specify the
max()aggregation function, with an alias:
max([Round]) as 'Round'
- Click Validate & Save.
- Click Refresh Visual.
- Notice the change to the appearance of the visual:
- If you hover over a specific link, you can see the detail information. For example, the
dark-colored links represent Round 1 games, and the lightest link in the middle is the
final game, Round 6.