Understand the Data Visualization user interface
CDP Data Visualization enables you to explore data and communicate insights across the whole data lifecycle by using visual objects. The web-based user interface provides user-friendly, clear and intuitive navigation in Data Visualization.
The default CDP Data Visualization homepage contains the following main items:
- Main or Top navigation enables you to
directly access the following interfaces:
- User management
- Banner Stats shows the number of Dashboards, Apps, Datasets, and Total Views that you can access.
- Existing Visuals pane provides quick access to various visuals and dashboards.
- New Dashboard takes you to the Dashboard Designer interface, where you can create new dashboards and visuals.
- New App takes you to the App Designer interface, where you can build and style custom applications from existing dashboards and visuals.
- Last 7 Days shows statistics on how many dashboards, apps, and datasets were created.
- Get Started points to help content embedded in the tool.
If you need more information about the UI, see CDP Data Visualization homepage.