December 3, 2020
New features and improvements
CDP Data Visualization applications running in Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.9 or later can permit SSO authentication in admin settings.
- Changing cache settings no longer causes the data connection type to unset itself.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from downloading a visual as a csv or Excel.
- Fixed a bug that displayed an error message when importing visual artifacts to a private workspace.
- Data Compatibility check when importing visual artifacts now works as expected.
- Fixed a bug that caused some users in CDSW to see an error in the logs upon application start.
- VIZ-286, VIZ-295, VIZ-298
- The correct version number and product name now display in all Data Visualization applications.
- Fixed a bug that caused expansion field values to throw an error when clicking Show Detailed Data or when including/excluding the value as a filter on click.
- Dashboard filter parameters now load as intended when sharing a dashboard via URL.
- SQL Visual Download CSV options now work as intended.
- Save as Table or Dataset functionality no longer displays an error message on Impala connections.
- Provided further in-product instructions for admin settings that can accommodate multiple inputs.