Checking related visuals
In CDP Data Visualization, you can easily determine which visuals use a particular dataset.
- On the main navigation bar, click Data.
The Data view appears, open on the Datasets tab.
- Find the dataset that you want to examine in the list of datasets, either by scrolling or by using search.
- Click the dataset.
Dataset side navigation appears, open at Dataset Detail view.
- In the side navigation menu, click Related Visuals.
Related Visuals view appears, which is a list of visuals that use this dataset.
The following information is available for each app in this list, under Related Visuals:
- Visual Type icon represents the style of the visual, or a snapshot icon of the visual (if this feature is on).
- Title is the name of the visual.
- Created is the date when the visual was created.
- Last Updated is the time interval after the last update of the visual. It is expressed in minutes, hours, days, or months, as appropriate.
- Modified by is the name of the user who modified the app most recently.
- Total Views is the number of times the app was viewed.
Actions are the permissions available to you They may include the following:
- Clicking Edit (pencil) icon edits the visual.
- Clicking Delete (trash) icon deletes the visual.