After you declare a new role in the CDP Data Visualization RBAC system, you can start adding the various privileges.
The following steps demonstrate how to add or change privileges defined for a specific role. We are using Test Role 1, previously defined in Creating new roles:
- On the main navigation bar, click the Gear icon.
In the dropdown, click Manage Roles.
The Roles interface appears.
In the Roles interface, next to the role to edit, click the
- On the Role: Test Role 1 interface, click Edit.
Proceed to set the following groups of privileges:
- Setting system privileges
- Setting role privileges
- Setting connection privileges
- Setting dataset privileges
- Click Save to preserve all the privilege assignments.