Enabling Natural Language Search in Site Settings
Before using Natural Language Search (NLS) in Data Visualization, you must enable the feature in the Site Settings.
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner to open the Site Administration menu.
Click Site Settings.
The settings page appears.
Select the following options under Features:
- Enable Search - You have to enable this option for the other two to take effect.
- Enable Search in Menu Bar - This option allows you to open the search modal on any screen from the icon from the Search button in the top right corner.
- Enable Search Visual - This option allows you to add search visuals to a dashboard.
- Click SAVE in the upper left corner.