Customizing dashboard layout
When you have a dashboard with multiple visuals, you might need to resize and reorganize the visuals on the dashboard to work better for your users. In CDP Data Visualization, you can easily change the layout of a dashboard.
- Open the dashboard in Edit mode.
In the Dashboard Designer top menu bar, click
The Layout of Dashboard Visuals modal window is displayed.Widgets provide the following information about visuals:
- Top left color squares represent datasets.
- The title of the visual is displayed at the top of each widget representing a visual.
- The snapshots of the actual visuals appear as thumbnails making it easy to identify the individual visuals on the dashboard.
- Click and drag the widgets to rearrange them on the canvas.
- To resize a widget, drag the bottom right corner and set the desired size.
- When you are ready, click APPLY LAYOUT.