Advanced settings for data extracts
Cloudera Data Visualization allows users with administration privileges to change data extracts settings.
- Click the Gear icon to open the Site Administration menu and select Site Settings.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Settings at the bottom of the Site Settings page.
Enter the desired settings in
key = valueformat.The following options are available:
- Prefix for target table names
You can define a prefix for table names. The default value is cdv_.
DATA_EXTRACTS_TARGET_TABLENAME_PREFIX = "cdv_"
- Maximum number of rows that can be inserted into a data connection by CDV using data extracts or CSV upload
You can set a system wide maximum value for the maximum number of rows for upload/import all connections.
UPLOAD_MAXROWS_MAX = 1000000000
You can set the default value for the maximum number of rows for upload/import for all connections. You can change the default on each connection in the Edit connection modal. Its value can be only between 0 and UPLOAD_MAXROWS_MAX.
UPLOAD_MAXROWS_DEFAULT = 1000000
- Number of rows inserted at a time through data import and data extract inserts
IMPORT_BATCH_INSERT = 1000