What's new in Data Visualization 7.1.3
Cloudera Data Visualization (CDV) 7.1.3 was released on May 31, 2023 introducing the following changes.
New features and improvements in Cloudera Data Visualization 7.1.3
- Unsaved changes are preserved when cloning a dashboard.
- VIZ-1811, VIZ-2075
- Added API endpoints for creating API keys and editing the user profile.
- VIZ-1962, VIZ-2045
- Improved URL aliases with a new admin management page and better information in the email modal.
- Improved performance of SQL tab.
- VIZ-2054, VIZ-2060
- Improved PNG/PDF download for multi-sheet dashboards and added support for East Asian languages.
- Added setting adjustment and retry for handling common Hive connection errors.
Fixed issues in Cloudera Data Visualization 7.1.3
- VIZ-1919, VIZ-2053
- Added fixes for handling partitions, including icon for partitioned field in the dataset page.
- Fixed display of threshold values when editing an existing job.
- Added data connection name and type into the Historical logs tab of the Dashboard Profile data.
- VIZ-2043, VIZ-2070, VIZ-2084
- Various CSV/Excel download fixes including preserving capitalization in Impala, better handling of NAN/INF numeric values, and fixed formatting errors for NULL and incorrect date values.
- Fixed issue so visual artifacts are always imported with the “Disregard artifacts that exist in other workspaces” option selected.