Editing a data connection
Learn how to edit a data connection in CDP Data Visualization.
The following steps demonstrate how to edit existing data connections. The example shows changing an Impala connection to a Hive connection.
- On the main navigation bar, click Data.
The Data view appears, open on the Datasets tab.
- In the side bar, click the Edit button to the right of the
connection you want to change.
The Edit Data Connection modal window appears.
- Edit the connnection details according to the connection type change you want to
In this example, an Impala connection is changed to a Hive connection.
- At the bottom of the modal, click Test.
- If the connection is verified, click Save.