CDP Data Visualization dashboards help you to organize and consolidate your related visuals. You can display and link visuals created based on datasets from the same connection or across different connections.
- The Dashboard Preview pane shows the contents of the dashboard: the filters and visuals. This pane also shows the editable Title and Subtitle of the dashboard.
- The Filter area houses the filter controls that allow the user to dynamically change the dashboard presentation at run time. These filters may be defined on any column of the dataset by pulling the appropriate field from the Filters menu.
- The Visuals area, the largest portion of the preview pane, contains the visuals of the dashboard. To add visuals, you can select them in the Shared Visuals menu.
- Recently Viewed Visuals are part of the Shared Visuals menu.
- The name of the Connection for the dashboard is in both the Shared Visuals and Filters menus. It can be changed by making a different selection in the select list.
- The name of the Dataset for the dashboard is in both the Shared Visuals and Filters menus. It can be changed by making a different selection in the select list.
- New Visual enables you to start a new visual from within the dashboard.
- Existing Visuals listed lower on the menu belong to the specified dataset. Changing the dataset gives access to other visuals. To add these visuals to the dashboard, you can click them. You can then move and resize them in the dashboard preview.
- The Menu Selector enables you to switch between the primary
- Shared Visuals (default)
- Custom Style
You can also minimize this menu to see the full dashboard preview pane.
- The top bar contains View, Save, and a
supplemental menu that includes the following actions:
- Add to Favorites
- Set as Homepage
- Download as..., with options for Image (png) and PDF
- New Visual
- New Dashboard
- Delete Dashboard
At the top right corner of the Visuals menu, or any open pane, click the (expand) icon to increase its width. To shrink the size of the pane, click the (compress) icon.