Changing existing assets
To change an existing asset, follow these steps.
Click the Gear icon to open the
Administration menu, and select Static
In the Manage Images, CSS, and JS Assets interface, click the
Pencil icon that corresponds to the asset.
The Asset information interface appears. It contains the information about the asset.
In the Asset interface, you can perform the following actions:
- Change the Name of the asset.
- Change the Description of the asset.
- Click URL to view the asset. This is equivalent to the linked ID on the Manage Images, CSS, and JS Assets interface. Also, note the navigation path to the asset; in our case, it is:
In general, the link has the following form:
IDis the ID of the asset as it appears on the interface, and
file_extensionis one of the supported file formats:
- To substitute the file by a newer version, click Change File and use the file system to select and upload a replacement.
- Click Save after making changes.