Assigning roles to a single user
In this article, we demonstrate how to add security roles to a user's profile.
Follow these steps:
- On the main navigation bar, click the gear icon.
In the drop-down menu, click Users & Groups.
The Manage Users & Groups interface appears, open on the Users tab.
In the list of registered users, select the user where you plan to assign new roles,
and do one of the following:
- Click the Username of the account you want to change.
- Click the edit icon, that corresponds to that account.
- The Edit User modal window appears.
- In the Edit User modal window, click the Roles tab.
Select a new role to assign to the user (we used Test Role 1), and click
After the desired role or roles appear on the right side of the interface, click
Note that in the Users & Groups interface, the user now has the Test Role 1 role assignment.