Creating a new sheet
CDP Data Visualization enables you to create new sheets within a dashboard.
- Open a dashboard of your choice in Edit mode.
By default, each dashboard contains a single sheet.
If you create a new dashboard for this exercise, its single sheet already contains a default table visual based on the initial dataset. You must save the dashboard before adding a new sheet.
- At the bottom left corner of the interface, click the (plus)
icon next to the existing sheet title.
Data Visualization creates a new blank sheet, titled Sheet 2. The sheet title is highlighted, so you can immediately change its name to something more descriptive.
- Change the name of the sheet. In this example, Sheet 2 is renamed to Low
- Proceed to building out the new sheet by adding filters and visuals.
- Click Save to save the all changes to the dashboard.