Renaming a sheet
CDP Data Visualization enables you to rename sheets.
- Open a dashboard of your choice in Edit mode.
By default, each dashboard contains a single sheet, titled Sheet 1.
- At the bottom left corner of the interface, click the (up)
icon next to the title of the sheet.
- In the sheet management menu, select the Rename
The sheet title becomes editable.
- Type the new name, and then either enter/return on the keyboard, or click outside
the sheet title space.
In this example, the name of the sheet has changed from Sheet 1 to High GDP.
- Click Save to save the all changes to the dashboard.
Alternatively, you can double-click on the title of the sheet to change it in Edit mode.
You can click View to preview the changes to the dashboard at runtime.