Saving a table as a materialized table
CDP Data Visuaization enables you to save a a table as a Materialized Table.
When saving to a materialized table, follow these steps:
- In the Create a materialized table or logical view modal window, fill
out these fields:
Enter the Name of the new table. We are using
- Choose the Type: Materialized table to permanently save query results.
- [If creating a Materialized Table] Choose Storage format, either Parquet or Text file.
- Under Create in database, choose an existing database where to save the table.
- [Optional] When creating a dataset as part of this operation, select the Create a new dataset... option, and enter the Dataset name.
- Click Create.
- Enter the Name of the new table. We are using
- A success confirmation modal appears, with a link to the new default visual on the new
- Click the link to open a new default visual on the new dataset, in