CDP Data Visualization allows you to create Row Listing visuals. Row Listing is useful when you want to display raw data in a structured format.
- Start a new visual based on the Cereals dataset.By default, a table visual is displayed that shows all fields in the dataset.
For instructions, see Creating a visual.
- In the VISUALS menu, find and click the Row
Listing icon.The shelves of the visual change.
- Populate the shelves from the available fields (Dimensions
and Measures) in the DATA menu.
Make the following selections to recreate the example Row Listing visual:
- Under Dimensions, select ‘cereal_name’ and ‘manufacturer’ and add them to the Dimensions shelf.
- Under Measures, select ‘calories’ and add it to the Measures shelf.
For further information about the shelves of the visual, see Shelves for Row Listing.
- Click REFRESH VISUAL.The updated Row Listing visual appears.
- At the top left corner of the Visual Builder, click SAVE.
In this example, you can see a list of different cereals together with their manufacturer and calorie information.