Create a dashboard
Learn how you can create a dashboard in CDP Data Visualization.
- There are several possible starting points for creating new dashboards:
- Click New Dashboard on the main Home interface, in the top right corner on the side panel.
- Click New Dashboard on the main Visuals interface, in the top left corner.
- On the Data interface, click the new dashboard icon next to the name of a particular dataset.
- On the Dataset interface for a particular dataset, click New Dashboard in the top right corner.
The Dashboard Designer opens on an untitled dashboard.
- Check the dataset of the dashboard in the Dashboard Designer
menu on the right side panel, and change it if needed.
- In the Visuals menu, click to add one or more existing
visuals to the dashboard.
Alternatively, you can create a new visual by clicking New Visual.
- Add a title for the dashboard, and an optional subtitle.
- [Optional] You can customize Settings,
Styles, and Custom Styles for the
dashboard in the Dashboard Designer menu.
- Click Save in the top left corner.