February 26, 2021
New CDSW engine:
- VIZ-72 – Job scheduling and customization
- Email jobs can now be customized or changed post-creation, making it easy to change
the send schedule, add additional recipients, or update the messaging to accompany a
- VIZ-350, VIZ-406
- Options that are not available on particular data connections are now hidden as
- New Apply Display Format checkbox in the Data
Model tab applies selected display formats to the shown data.
- Improvement to Oracle metadata database support.
- Autocomplete options in expression editor now includes ML Model API.
- Importing access to Private workspaces when Public workspace access is disabled now
works as expected.
- SQL Visual limits are now inherited from global limits and table limits as
- Fixed a bug where PDF download of a dashboard that had not loaded fully resulted in
impartial PDF download.
- PDF downloads of dashboards with multiple sheets now work as expected.
- Combo charts now allow for more granular control of aggregate axis size.
- Large Excel or CSV downloads that fail to complete are removed from temporary
- SQL Visuals downloaded as Excel should now work as expected.
- Fixed a bug where Show Selected and Show All in filter list selection
did not work as expected.
- Fixed a bug where setting visual_max_dataresults in Site
Settings could result in query failure.
- Improved horizontal scrolling on dashboards with multiple sheets.